Country Boy Campground
63960 (Milepost 3.1) Oil Well Road
Ninilchik, Alaska 99639
This full service campground and RV park is a hidden gem with 30 amp electric hookups,
great water, sewer hookups, ultra clean showers, a modern laundry, authentic Alaskan restaurant,
on site fishing charters and more.
Country Boy Campground in Ninilchik, AK.
- Directions - Located on the left just 3.1 miles up Oil Well road from
- Description - One of the lesser known campgrounds by visitors to the
west side of the Kenai Peninsula just happens to be one of the nicer campgrounds in Alaska. Country
Boy Campground isn't located on the main highway nor is it in the middle of town either. This full
service campground is located just a few minutes away but encompasses more of the Alaskan experience
that the other campgrounds in the area.
- Number of sites - 52
- Number and type of hookups - 52
- * 30 amp - 52
- * 50 amp - O
- Water - 52
- Sewer - 52
- Tent Sites - 5
- Dates of Operation -
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites - 9
- Max Length - 60 feet
- Services - 5 Cabins For Rent
- Additional Amenities - Laundry, Showers, Restaurant, Charters
- Payment Methods Accepted - Visa - Mastercard - Cash
Country Boy Campground in Ninilchik Alaska offers 5 cozy cabins and a great full service RV park
that includes a popular restaurant along with halibut and salmon fishing charters too.
Additional campgrounds in and near Ninilchik Alaska include the following: