Tell Your Friends About Camping in Alaska.
Bear Creek RV Park
33508 Lincoln Street
→ ½ Mile Up Bear Lake Road
Bear Creek RV Park in Seward AK is located on Bear Lake Rd, Seward AK. Call for reservation at
907-224-5725. Bear Creek RV Park in Seward Alaska offers Seward Alaska RV Parks with hookups and
Bear Creek RV Park in Seward Alaska
Alaska RV Park and Campground
- Directions - Bear Creek RV Park in Seward AK is located ½ Mile up
Bear Lake Road from the Seward Hwy. as you enter Seward AK.
- Description - full & partial hookups available
- Number of sites - 75
- Dry Sites - 20
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites - N/A
- Max Length - 70 Feet
- Number and type of electric hookups -
- * 30 amp - 55
- * 50 amp - N/A
- Water - Yes
- Sewer Hookups - Yes
- Dump Station - Yes
- Dates of Operation - Open All Year
- Services -
- Propane - Yes
- Ice - Yes
- Fuel - in Seward
- Store - conveinence store
- Tours - Fishing Charters, Dog Sled Rides, Glacier Viewing, Bear
Watching, Whale Watching
- Additional Amenities - private restrooms, showers and laundromat
- Payment Methods Accepted -
Bring your camera and lots of film. Bear Creek RV Park in Seward Alaska is home to an exceptional
amount of wildlife, and yes, that includes black and brown bears too.
I took the above photo just above the RV park of this brown bear while picking blueberries. There
are plenty of bears in the Seward area and your chance of seeing one is actually pretty good when
the salmon are returning to Bear Creek.
Visiting Seward Alaska?
When staying at Bear Creek RV Park in Seward Alaska you have an extremely diverse selection of
truely Alaskan activities waiting at your fingertips. Below we list some of our favorite things
to do near Seward Alaska.
- take a day cruise with Kenai Fjords Tours
- visit the Alaska SeaLife Center
- sled dog tours with Iditarod Champions Mich and Dallas Sevey.
- hike a glacier; Exit Glacier
- halibut & salmon fishing charters out of Seward AK.
- marine life and whale watching tours with Alaska Whale Watching in Seward AK.
- blueberry picking
- hiking and beachcombing
- Seward 4th of July Festival