Grand View RV Park
22518 West Glenn Highway,
Full Service RV Park near Palmer Alaska, Grandview Lodge and Campground in Sutton
Alaska is conveniently located halfway between Palmer and Glennallen on the Glenn Highway.
Additionally, The Grand View Lodge and RV Park is the perfect stop for visitors traveling between
Tok, Paxson or Valdez and Whittier or Seward Alaska.
Grand View RV Park & Campground in Sutton AK
Grand View RV Park 22518 West Glenn Highway, Sutton Alaska. You can call 907-476-4480 directly for additional campground information.
Grand View RV Park Campground Information
- Directions - Grand View RV Park is located halfway between Palmer
and Glennallen Milepost 109.7 on the Glenn Highway.
- Description - 50 Amp electric, sewer, FREE wireless internet,
satellite TV, great spring water, and mobile phone reception are available. Showers & Laundry.
Walking trail to Matanuska glacier overlooks, as well as Dall sheep viewing. Visit The Grand
Cafe Lodge and Alaska RV Park and Alaska Campground today! Enjoy true Alaska comfort and hospitality
while viewing spectacular scenery in the Sheep Mountain and Matanuska Glacier Area. The Grand
View Lodge and RV Park is the perfect stop between Valdez and Seward!
- Number of sites - 25
- Dry (Tenting) Sites - 2
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites - 19
- Max Length - 60
- Number and type of electric hookups -
- * 30 amp - 25
- * 50 amp - Grand Sites Only
- Water - 25
- Sewer Hookups - 25
- Dump Station - Yes
- Dates of Operation - May 23th — September 7th
- Services -
- Propane — No
- Fuel — No
- Store — Yes
- Tours — Yes (Available)
- Additional Amenities - coin operated showers & laundry; cable
TV at each site, Free WI-FI and great cell phone reception. AT&T cellular and broadband wireless
both worked flawlessly.
- Payment Methods Accepted - Visa, Debit, Cash
- Discounts - Active Duty Military and Good Sam discounts
Alaska RV Park & Campgrounds near Matanuska Glacier
Alaska's Camping Guide is going through an exhaustive update to insure the information on this site is accurate and correct for the coming camping season. Please contact us if any discrepancies, errors or omissions are noted.