Denali Grizzly Bear RV Park & Lodging
Milepost 231 George Parks Highway
Denali National Park, AK 99755
Information and Reservations — (866) 583-2696
Denali Grizzly Bear RV Park and Campground is located 6 milesth of the entrance
to Denali National Park and offers full hookups and services including motel rooms and cabins
selectively located on the rivers edge. Tent campers will find a sense of tranquility in the
semi-secluded sites when staying at Denali Grizzly Bear Campground and RV Park.
- Directions - Just a short 5 miles south of the Denali Park Enterance
Road and along the shores of the Nenana River.
- Description - A large yet tranqual park setting with cabins and
a motel tucked away in the trees along the rivers banks. You will really feel the serenity
of the Denali experience when you book your vacation at this 4 star lodging with convenient
access to Denali National Park.
- Number of sites - ?
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites - ?
- Max Length - 70
- Number and type of hookups -
- * 30 amp - Yes
- * 50 amp - No
- Water - Yes
- Sewer Hookups - Yes
- Dump Station - Yes
- Dates of Operation - Mid May - Labor Day
- Services -
Convenience Store, Internet Access, Laundry Facilities, Restaurant with Snack Bar, Restrooms,
Modern Shower Facilities
- Propane - Yes
- Fuel - No
- Store - Yes
- Tours - Available Close By
- Additional Amenities - Group Camping Area, Tenting Area, Cabins
- Payment Methods Accepted - Cash, Debit Cards, Visa, Mastercard