Real Alaskan RV Park
37485 Bing's Landing Rd.
Sterling Alaska 99672
Real Alaskan Cabins and RV Park
34 RV sites with full hook-ups each in a private wooded setting
- Directions - Real Alaskan Cabins and RV Park is located at mile 80.3
of the Sterling Highway just before reaching Sterling when arriving from Anchorage or Seward. Turn
south onto Bing's Landing Road and that turn right into the drive entrance for the campground.
- Description - A small privately owned Alaska campground, Real Alaskan
RV Park and Cabin Rentals is located at Mile 80.3 of the Sterling Highway in Sterling Alaska. Sterling
Alaska RV park and campgrounds is tucked away in a wooded setting yet is easily accessed from the
- Number of sites - 34
- Dry Sites - ?
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites - Yes, actual number not available.
- Max Length - Gravel pads vary from 40 to 70 feet
- Number and type of hookups - 34
- * 30 amp - 34
- * 50 amp - 34
- Water - YES
- Sewer Hookups - YES
- Dump Station - Closest dump station is located at
- Dates of Operation -
- Services - Showers, Laundry, Cabins, Gift Store.
- Additional Amenities -
- Payment Methods Accepted - Cash
RV Parks in Sterling Alaska
Below is a list of RV Parks in Sterling Alaska and within short driving distance of Sterling.
Kenai Peninsula RV Parts and Repair
Free Campgrounds on the Kenai Peninsula
Real Alaskan Cabins and RV Park in Sterling offers reservations to assure your campsite in advance.