Anchorage AK. Centennial Campground.
Located on the edge of Anchorage AK and close Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson (JBER) to Centennial
Campground in Anchorage Alaska
- Directions - 8300 Glenn Highway (off Muldoon Rd & Boundary
Ave) in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Take the Muldoon Exit off of the Glenn Highway and go one block south before turning
east on Boundary Avenue. Travel one block to Centennial Park road turn north and follow
to park entrance.
- Description - Centennial Campground is located less than 15 minutes
from Downtown Anchorage with access to local hiking trails, bus lines and other
recreational activities. Centennial Campground is conveniently close to shopping, flight seeing
tours, restaurants and the military bases of Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, (AKA JBER).
- Number of Campsites - 100
- Number of Dry Sites - 100
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites - 6
- Number and type of hookups -
- * 20/30/50 amp - 23
- Water - Available but not at sites.
- Sewer - Dump Station
- Dates of Operation - Mid May through the middle of September (varies
- Max Length - 70 Feet in a few RV Areas.
- Services - Showers and Firewood are available for an additional
- Payment Methods Accepted - Cash, Visa, Mastercard. Checks are
no longer accepted.
RV sites are mostly hard packed gravel and offer 20, 30 and 50 amp electric hookups but no
water, sewer or cable. All sites are on the rustic side and situated pretty close to one another.