Talkeetna Boat Launch & Campground
21889 South F Street
Talkeetna AK 99676
Talkeetna Campground and Boat Launch
Nestled in the trees on the edge of town, Talkeetna RV Campground is the local favorite and
the starting point for fishermen heading up the Talkeetna and Susitna Rivers.
Talkeetna RV Park
- Directions - Located about 14 miles fom the Parks Highway on Talkeetna
Spur Road. Travel east on 2nd Street, then go 100 ft to "F" Avenue where you turn
west for 1/4 mile to the campground.
- Description - Fishing is the theme at Talkeetna RV Park and Boat
Launch. Guided fishing or on your own, this is the base camp you are looking for to house
your next great Alaskan adventure. Rustic settings are what you find in the riverfront camping
area on the banks of the Talkeetna River.
- Number of sites - 50
- Dry Sites - 50
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites - 6
- Max Length - 70+ Feet
- Number and type of electric hookups - N/A
- * 30 amp - N/A
- * 50 amp - N/A
- Water - N/A
- Sewer Hookups - N/A
- Dump Station - N/A
- Dates of Operation -
- Services -
- Propane - Close By
- Fuel - Close By
- Store - Yes.
- Tours - Lots and lots of excursions and tours to choose from
including guided fishing trips.
- Additional Amenities - Cell Coverage, Showers, Restaurant, Wheelchair
Accessible, Fire Pits, Fishing, Gathering Room, Fish Cleaning Stations.
- Payment Methods Accepted - Visa - Mastercard