Oceanside RV Park
PO Box 1569
Haines Alaska 99827
Friends at the Front Door, Ocean at the Back - Oceanside RV
in Haines, Alaska is a wonderful Waterfront Campground with campsites right off the ocean. Check
out the spectacular views of Alaska’s beautiful seaside, stroll the beaches and tour the magnificent
deep water fjords with tidewater glaciers so close and so large.
Good Sam Members Receive a 10% discount.
Haines Alaska - Oceanside RV Park
The seaside town of Haines Alaska is located north of Juneau on the shores of scenic Lynn Canal.
The waters of Lynn Canal make up the deepest and longest fjord in North America. Haines is a
major port of call for the cruise ships that visit Alaska each summer.
- Directions - Oceanside R.V Park is located at 14 Front Street
in Haines, AK. offering picturesque campsites on the waterfront in downtown Haines Alaska.
- Description - A smaller RV park with 23 waterfront campsites with
an amazing view overlooking Lynn Canal and Haines Alaska.
- Number of sites - 23
- Tent and Dry Sites - Limited, Call
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites - N/A
- Max Length - 50 feet
- Number and type of electric hookups -
- * 30 amp - 23
- * 50 amp - N/A
- Water - 23
- Sewer Hookups - 23
- Dump Station - Yes
- Dates of Operation - Open Year Round
- Propane – Just up the road in Haines
- Fuel – Just up the road in Haines
- Store – Small store and gift shop with souvenirs.
- Tours – Available
- Tour Fort William H. Seward
- Visit Sheldon Museum and Cultural Center
- Charter Fishing (Salmon, Halibut, Cod and Rock Fish)
- Chilkoot Lake Tours
- Whitewater Rafting
- Nature Tours, Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve, Brown Bear Viewing
- Glacier Bay Flightseeing Tours
- Whale watching and a city tour of Juneau, Alaska
- Self Tour to Skagway
- White Pass Yukon Railroad Tour
- Additional Amenities - small store, covered meeting area, clean
restrooms, hot showers, laundry, ice cream, soda fountain, freezer space, tables and WiFi.
- Payment Methods Accepted - Visa, Master Card, Debit Cards and
Haines Alaska Campgrounds
Driving distances from Haines to other destinations in Alaska and the Yukon Territory:
- Skagway, AK — 14 miles by ferry or 350 miles by highway
- Haines Junction, Yukon — 155 miles
- Whitehorse, Yukon — 251 miles
- Tok AK — 448 miles
- Dawson City, Yukon — 498 miles
- Fairbanks AK — 653 miles
- Anchorage AK — 775 miles