Buckinghorse River Campground
175 Alaska Hwy.
Pink Mountain, BC VOC 2B0, Canada
Buckinghorse River Wayside and Campground
- Directions — Located approximately 120 miles (200 km) northwest
of Fort St. John and 108 miles (180km) from Fort Nelson at mile 173 (278km) of the Alaska Highway.
- Description — This is a small provincial campground located
half way between Fort Nelson and Fort St. John along the Alaska Highway. Campsites are along the
Buckinghorse River which is a year round river offering good arctic grayling fishing in the spring
through fall months.
- Number of sites — 33
- Dry Sites — 33
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites — N/A
- Max Length —
- Number and type of electric hookups -
- * 30 amp — N/A
- * 50 amp — N/A
- Water Available — Hand Pump
- Water Hookups — N/A
- Sewer Hookups — N/A
- Dump Station — N/A
- Dates of Operation — Mid May to the end of September
- Services —
- Propane — Buckinghorse River Lodge
- Fuel — Buckinghorse River Lodge
- Store — Buckinghorse River Lodge
- Restaurant — Buckinghorse River Lodge
- Additional Amenities — Tables, Fire Rings, Hand Pump Water,
- Payment Methods Accepted — Cash
- Fee — $18.00 per night
- Notes — Campsites on a first-come, first-served basis – campsite
reservations are not accepted.
Buckinghorse River Wayside: Alaska Highway Campgrounds
Camping near Buckinghorse River Wayside
NORTHBOUND - ALASKA HIGHWAY
- Tetsa River RV Park and Lodge: Fresh Hot Cinnamon
Buns and Breads plus full and partial hook-ups, dry sites, pull-through's and tenting areas.
- Summit Lake Campground: Provincial campground offers
tables and fire pits, firewood (fee), hand pump water, dry sites, back in sites, waterfront campsites
and tenting areas.
SOUTHBOUND - ALASKA HIGHWAY