Alaska Highway RV Park
Fireside Lodge & RV Park is located at milepost 543 on the Alaska Highway near the
British Columbia and Yukon
Border is open all year and serving breakfasts, lunches and dinners plus take out meals too. — CLOSED
FOR THE 2016 SEASON
Fireside BC located on the Alaska Highway at Mile 543
Fireside Roadhouse and RV Park reopen in late May 2014 with a sit in or take out restaurant along with the full service RV park plus a lot of room for dry campsites too.
Fireside is a historical roadhouse along the Alaska Highway. The lodge and RV park is located in the far northern reaches of British Columbia and not too far from the border with the Yukon Territory. Fireside Roadhouse is found at the confluence of the Kechika and Liard Rivers.
Full Hookups — $25.00
- Directions — Fireside RV Park is located at milepost 543 of the Alaska Highway.
- Description — Fireside offers large, level, well drained sites with water, sewer and 30 amp electric along with dry sites and numerous tent camping sites too.
- Number of Campsites — 32+
- Number of Tent Campsites — 20
- Number of Dry Sites — 20
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites — 12
- Max Length — 70+ Feet
- Number and type of electric hookups -
- * 30 amp — 12
- * 50 amp — N/A
- Full Hookups — $25.00
- Dry Camping — $20.00
- Tent Campsites — $15.00
- Water Available — Yes
- Water Hookups — Yes
- Sewer Hookups — Yes
- Dump Station — Yes
- Dates of Operation — Open All Year
- Services —
- Additional Amenities — Restaurant, Motel, Minor Repairs, Pull-Thru Sites, Big Rig Friendly, Family Friendly, Pets Allowed, Tent Camping, Bicycle Camping, Bathrooms.
- Payment Methods Accepted — Visa, Mastercard, Debit or Cash
Alaska Highway Lodge For Sale