Farmington Fairways RV Resort
5764 Highway 97N - Mile 10 Alaska Highway
Dawson Creek, BC
Farmington Fairways RV Resort Dawson Creek
- Directions — You get to Farmington Fairways RV Resort by following the Alaska Highway to the northwest out of Dawson Creek for 10 miles.
- Description — Farmington Fairways RV Resort is a full services RV park that happens to be on a golf course. Here you will find a challenging 9 hole golf course and a classy RV park quietly tucked away into the trees just 10 short miles to the north of Dawson Creek, BC. A perfect place to bring your friends and family for a day or weekend. Beginner friendly.
- Number of sites —
- Dry Sites —
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites —
- Max Length —
- Number and type of electric hookups -
- * 30 amp —
- * 50 amp —
- Water Available — Yes
- Water Hookups — Yes
- Sewer Hookups — Yes
- Dump Station — Yes
- Dates of Operation — May to October
- Services —
- Propane — No
- Fuel — No
- Store — Yes
- Night — First Class Dining plus a Night Club Style Lounge with Dancing.
- Tours — Golfing tours, lessons
- Additional Amenities — 9 hole golf course, driving range, practice facility, upscale restaurant and lounge, hot showers, laundry, open fire pits and firewood too.
- Payment Methods Accepted — Visa, Mastercard, Cash