Triple “G” Hideaway & RV Park
5651 - 50th Avenue
Fort Nelson, BC. V0C 1R0
Phone: (250) 774-2340
Fax: (250 774-7903
Triple “G” Hideaway Campground, RV Park & Family Owned Restaurant can be
found at Mile 300 on the Alaska Highway, in Fort Nelson, British Columbia Canada.
Triple “G” Hideaway RV Park & Campground
- Directions — located on the western side of Fort Nelson
just across from the Fort Nelson Visitors Center.
- Description — One of the larger RV parks along the Alaska
Highway, Triple “G” Hideaway RV Park offers camping in the trees or in a large open grassy
area in the back of the park.
- Number of sites — 130
- Dry Sites — 20
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites — 40
- Max Length — 60 Feet
- Number and type of electric hookups -
- * 30 amp — 120
- * 50 amp — No
- Water Available — Yes
- Water Hookups — Yes
- Sewer Hookups — Yes
- Dump Station — Yes
- Dates of Operation — May 1 - Oct 31
- Services —
- Propane — Available in Fort Nelson
- Fuel — Available in Fort Nelson
- Store — Yes
- Restaurant — Yes
- Tours — Visit the Fort Nelson Visitors Center just across
- Additional Amenities — Laundry, Hot Showers, Picnic Tables,
Fire Rings, Firewood, Ice, Laundry, Restaurant, Restrooms
- Pet Friendly — Triple “G” Hideaway is a Pet friendly RV
Park requesting only that our furry friends be kept on a leash while in the park.
- Payment Methods Accepted —
Triple G Hideaway is a full service RV Park in Fort Nelson, British Columbia that has become
popular with locals and visitors traveling the Alaska Highway.