Alaska Highway RV Parks
Fort St. John Rotary RV Park or "Ross H Maclean Rotary RV Park" Charlie Lake, British Columbia is located at 13016 Lake Shore Drive, Charlie Lake, BC.
- Directions - Charlie Lake RV Park is located at milepost 52 on the Alaska Highway just about 18 miles north from downtown Fort St. John, BC. Charlie Lake RV Park offers areas for birdwatching and boasts having the best walleye fishing in BC.
- Description - The Fort St. John Rotary Club RV Park offers a very open atmosphire with large spacious campsites, some with fire pits and clean moern restroom facilities. Fort St. John Rotary RV Park also has a laundramat and shower facilities. there is WiFi and Internet available to keep in touch or to check out your next days agenda.
- Number of sites - 68
- Dry Sites - Available but the number of sites is unknown.
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites - 31
- Max Length - Large sites will accept RV combinations of 70+ Feet
- Number and type of electric hookups -
- * Water, Power & Sewer Site - (Sites 1 to 10) - $38.00 nightly
- * Water & Power Site - (Sites 11 to 26 & 41 to 68) - $33.00 nightly
- * Power Only Site - (Sites 27 to 40) - $29.00 nightly
- * Dry Site - (Tent Sites) - $19.00 nightly
- Dump Station - Yes
- Dates of Operation -
- Services - Open style park, large spacious sites, some with fire pits. Super clean washrooms, laundry facilities. Modem equipped and centrally located public telephone. A short walking distance to Charlie Lake and the best walleye fishing in BC.
- Free Wireless Internet
- Coin Operated Showers
- Coin Operated Laundry Service
- Free Sewer Access for all Overnight RVs
- Excellent Dry Firewood Sales Onsite
- Additional - Good Sams Members 10% Discounts
- Payment Methods Accepted - Credit Card Reservations Accepted.
Alaska Highway Historical Site
Alaska Highway US Army Memorial Site where you can learn about the Ferry Disaster at Charlie Lake. Of all of the fatal accidents during construction of the Alaska Highway, the ferry disaster at Charlie Lake would prove to be the most costly in human lives.
Also see Charlie Lake Campground located just to the north of Fort St. John Rotary RV Park.