Muncho Lake RV Park
Mile 463 (Km 710) Alaska Highway
Muncho Lake, B.C. VOC 1Z0
Muncho Lake RV Park
Muncho Lake is renowned for the beautiful bluish green waters that still offer great vision
deep into the lakes botton. Muncho Lake is 7 miles (11 km) long and 1 mile (1.6 km)
wide at its widest point. The lake and rv park sit at an elevation of 2,680 feet (817m) above
mean sea level.
- Directions — Mile 463 (Km 710) along the Alaska Highway
between Strawberry and MacDonald Campgrounds of the Provincial Parks and Liard Hot Spring
40 miles (54 Km) to the north. Muncho Lake RV Park is on the northern end of the lake situated
on a gentle slope offering outstanding views of the lake, island and mountains from nearly
every one of the Rv sites and campsites.
- Description — Very well maintained lakefront rv park extremely
popular with the locals that hosts a large number of return clients every year. Down the center
of the park right up to the waterfront are some very large full service campsites (30 amp)
ith easy in and out acess. Sites are wide and teared to offer premium views of the lake, mountains
- Number of sites — 29
- Dry Sites — 6
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites — 23
- Max Length — Unlimited
- Number and type of electric hookups -
- * 30 amp — 23
- * 50 amp — N/A
- Water Available — Yes
- Water Hookups — 23
- Sewer Hookups — 23
- Dump Station — Yes
- Dates of Operation — June through August
- Services —
- Propane — N/A
- Fuel — N/A
- Store — Small Supply Store and Tackle Shop
- Tours — N/A
- Additional Amenities — Tables, Fire Pits, Fire Wood, Showers,
Bathrooms, Boat Launch with Dock, Gazebo,
- Sport Fishing — Outstanding Lake Trout and Arctic Char Fishing
plus Arctic Grayling, Burbot, and Rocky Mountain Whitefish.
- Special Occations include — Wedding, Family Reunions, Party
Events, Caravans, Everyone Welcome.
- Payment Methods Accepted — Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Debit
Muncho Lake Provincial Park located on the shores
of Muncho lake offer lakefront campsites and all the fun you need for an outstanding
vacation in the north of British Columbia.
Northern Rockies Lodge and RV Park also offers lakefront camping with full services including
30 amp service.