Granite Creek Campground
3705 Arctic Blvd. #2337
Anchorage AK 99503
Granite Creek Campground on the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska is located on Turnagain Pass at mile 63 of the Seward Highway.
- Directions - From Anchorage, go south on the Seward Highway for around 64 miles before turning left at the sign for Granite Creek Campground at milepost 63. Follow the gravel road to the campground loop.
- Description - A small loop campground with 19 sites along the creek mostly suitable for tent and recreational vehicle camping. Larger RVs are limited to a few sites.
- Number of campsites - 19
- Number and type of hookups - No Hook-Ups
- * 30 amp - N/A
- Water - Centrally Located Hand Pump
- Sewer - N/A
- Tent Sites - Yes
- Dates of Operation - Late May through Early September
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites - N/A
- Max Length - 30 feet
- Additional Amenities - Vault toilet, hand driven water pump, dumpster, picnic tables, fire rings, bear lockers.
- Payment Methods - Honor System Kiosk - (Reservations Online at www.recreation.gov).