Upper Trail Lake Pull-Out
Are you looking for a place to camp near Upper Trail Lake on the Kenai Peninsula in Moose Pass, Alaska? Well, one popular place is the pullout about a mile north of Moose Pass itself.
- Directions - Located at mile 31.5 along the Seward Highway between the fish hatchery and the town of Moose Pass is a large gravel peninsula protruding out into Upper Trail Lake. The turnoff is easy to miss as it's located in the sharp corner on the highway. There is a turn lane going both directions to aid in traffic.
- Description -
- Number of campsites - Random, no set sites.
- Number and type of hookups - No Hook-Ups
- * 30 amp - N/A
- Water - N/A
- Sewer - N/A
- Tent Sites - Random, no set sites.
- Dates of Operation - open Year Round
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites - Random, no set sites.
- Max Length - N/A
- Additional Amenities - Rough Boat Launch
- Payment Methods - N/A