Bing's Landing Campground
Bings Landing Campground on the Kenai River in Sterling Alaska has been one of the more popular places to go for bank fishing access for king and red salmon fishing on the middle section of the Kenai River.
Bings Landing Campground is part of the Alaska State Parks and meets the standards set in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for this type of facilities.
- Directions — Located at milepost 79 on the Sterling Highway, turn off on Bings Landing Road and follow it to the campground.
- Description — Small campground on the Kenai River popular with guide services and bank anglers between the months of May and late August.
- Number of sites — 36
- Dry Sites (RV) — 36
- Dry Sites (Tent) — N/A
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites — N/A
- Max Length — Best For Smaller RV's
- Number and type of electric hookups —
- * 20 amp — N/A
- * 30 amp — N/A
- * 50 amp — N/A
- Water Available — Yes
- Water Hookups — N/A
- Sewer Hookups — N/A
- Dump Station — Fred Meyer in Soldotna
- Dates of Operation — May - September
- Services —
- Propane — Sterling at Moose River Auto Parts
- Fuel — Sterling
- Store — Sterling
- Guided Fishing — N/A
- Tours — N/A
- Additional Amenities — Boat Launch, Picnic Shelter, Limited Bank Fishing
- Payment Methods Accepted — $15.00 (Honor System)
- Reservations Accepted — No
While best suited for small RV's, Bing's Landing is RV friendly but you will not be finding any
electrical or water hookups at this state run facility. There are also no pull-through campsites
or large group areas, but don't let that worry you as right next door you will find 34 full service
RV park spaces with full hook-ups and each campsite is located in a pristine and private naturally
Check out the option for Bing's Landing RV Park.