Hamilton's Place Kenai Riverfront Campground
Cooper Landing, AK 99572
- Directions - Located in Cooper Landing Alaska right behind Hamilton's Place Store and the Saloon.
- Description - A small campground located on the banks of the Kenai River just a few miles below the outlet of Kenai Lake. Hamilton's Place offers groceries, licenses and tackle at the general store, a restaurant, lounge, and the RV park complete with cabin rentals.
- Number of sites -
- Dry Sites -
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites -
- Max Length -
- Number and type of electric hookups -
- * 30 amp -
- * 50 amp -
- Water -
- Sewer Hookups -
- Dump Station -
- Dates of Operation - May through September
- Services - Vehicle service and repair, Gas, Propane, Groceries, Night
Life, Restaurant and Bar.
- Propane - Yes
- Fuel - Yes
- Store - Yes
- Tours - Yes
- Additional Amenities - Popular destination for river rafters, fishermen, photographers and hikers too. If you like a campsite where everything is within easy walking distance of your site Hamilton's Place just may be the place for you too.
- Payment Methods Accepted - Visa, Mastercard, Cash, Debit Card
Top Kenai River Activities near Cooper Landing AK.
The Cooper Landing area is popular with fishermen floating the upper Kenai River between Kenai Lake and Skilak Lake. This area includes activities like floating past the Russian River and through Kenai River Canyon. Where fishing is often the reason for the trip, the wildlife you see just makes the trip that much more fun. Bears, moose, eagles and wolves can and are seen along this stretch of the Kenai River.