Clam Gulch Campground on the Kenai Peninsula is located between Kasilof and Anchor
Point Alaska at mile 117.5 of the Sterling Highway.
Clam Gulch Campground
This is one of the more popular camping destinations on the Kenai Peninsula especially during
the extreme low tides when razor clam digging lights up the eyes of local residents.
- Directions — Located at mile 117.5 of the Sterling Highway between
Kasilof and Clam Gulch Alaska.
- Description — Clam Gulch Campground offers 120 Campsites on
the 495 acre state recreation area. This is a very popular camping destination during extreme low
tides when most all of the razor clam digging takes place.
- Campground Rating — ★★★☆☆
- Number of sites — 120
- Dry Sites — 120
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites — N/A
- Max Length — 35 Feet
- Number and type of electric hookups:
- * 30 amp — N/A
- * 50 amp — N/A
- Water Available — Yes
- Water Hook-Ups — N/A
- Sewer Hook-Ups — N/A
- Dump Station — N/A
- Dates of Operation —
- Services —
- Propane — N/A
- Fuel — N/A
- Store — N/A
- Tours — N/A
- Additional Amenities — Waterfront Camping, ATV Riding, Beach-combing,
Clamming, Halibut and Salmon Fishing
- Payment Methods Accepted — Cash
- Fee — $15 Per Campsite or $5 Daily Parking Fee